Corporate Partner Listing
Firespring provides nonprofits with beautifully functional websites and all the tools they need to thrive, from donation processing to social media.
PANO members can get significant savings on a website that allows you to:
• Easily update and change your content, images, webpages and more without the help of a programmer.
• Provide online event registration.
• Boost your fundraising through online donations and fundraising tools.
• Keep your visitors on your site longer with secure payment processing.
• Privately communicate with donors, board members, staff and volunteers through a centralized, password-protected area within your site.
Fast. Accurate. Reliable. This is why customers choose Intelligencer for their printing, marketing, mailing and fulfillment needs. We can manage your complete print and marketing supply chain from project planning sourcing and design to print and delivery.
Vision Resources Business Services Custodial Division
Vision Resources of Central Pa offers outsourcing and subcontractor options to businesses!
VROCP Custodial Division offers Commercial Cleaning and Trash Collection with on-site supervision.
Is your business in need of daily custodial services? We would love to give you a quote!
Contact Mary Jo Young at 717-460-7403 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Staff
The VR Business Services brings a well trained staff with over 30 years of experience, keeping up to date on the latest floor care techniques. Our Manager is ISSA I.C.E. Certified in CIMS and CIMS Green Building with over 40 years of experience in Custodial Management and Service.
Mailing & Printing Services
Fullfillment, packaging and Mail Services, mail merge, bulk sorting, inkjet addressing, Laser printing, collating, folding, inserting, tabbing, labeling and sealing. Cass, NCOA and Intelligent Mail
All the latest equipment to clean your ceramic tile, quarry tile, vinyl tile, asbestos tile, cement, painted cement, terrazzo, raised access flooring systems, marble floor tiles, rubber flooring, linoleum or no wax flooring.
• Sweep or dry mop • Wet mop • Top scrub • Total strip and apply finish • Buff and burnish
• Vacuum • Extract • Rotary Extract • Bonnet
• Encapsulate - the method recommended by most manufacturers
Carpet or flooring need replaced?
Call Mark Leib for an estimate at 717-215-0555 or by e-mail at email@example.com