Mission: PANO leads Pennsylvania's Community Benefit Sector to achieve its fullest potential.
Vision: We envision a vibrant, thriving community where people realize their highest aspirations.
Trainings and Events
- Dec. 11 Events, Auctions, Sponsorships and Acknowledgements (New Webinar with Don Kramer)
- Jan. 8 Mission & Program: Standards for Excellence Guiding Principles Webinar
- Jan. 28 Make Sure Your Organization is "Mission Ready" with the Standards for Excellence (Intro Webinar--FREE for PANO Members)
- Jan 28 From Audit to Redesign: The Complete Nonprofit Website Toolkit (5-Week Webinar Series)
- Nonprofit-Government Contracts and Grants: Findings from the 2013 National Survey
- Notice to Press about non-charitable nonprofit political activity
- National Council of Nonprofits' Tim Delaney Responds to Washington Post Article
- PANO Response to Oct 2013 Washington Post Expose
- PA General Assembly Votes to Preserve Its Authority to Determine Charitable Status
- Partnering for Impact: Government-Nonprofit Contracting Task Forces Produce Results for Taxpayers
- Nonprofit Finance Fund 2013 State of the Sector
- Nonprofit Employment Impact Study (2005)
Please take these two surveys:
Annual Charitable Survey
Nonprofit Government Contracting Survey- quick pulse
Photos from PANO's 2013 Annual Conference
PANO Online Store
Standards For Excellence
Create a culture of ethics and accountability with the Standards for Excellence!
Congratulations to our newest organization to achieve recertification under PANO's Standards for Excellence Program: Wyoming Valley Children's Association!
See the full list of who's Certified for Excellence
Phone: (717) 236-8584
Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations
2040 Linglestown Rd, Suite 302, Harrisburg, PA 17110