Vision: We envision a vibrant, thriving community where people realize their highest aspirations.
Mission: PANO leads Pennsylvania's Community Benefit Sector to achieve its fullest potential.
Trainings and Events
- Mar. 5 Openness & Fundraising Webinar from the Standards for Excellence Guiding Principles
- Mar. 6 10 Ways to Integrate Your Communications - FREE Webinar
- Mar. 11 Bus. Choices Pt. 2: Facility Ownership - NFF Web Series (6/6)
- Mar. 12 Nonprofit Mergers, Acquisitions and Affiliations (Webinar with Don Kramer and Virginia Sikes)
- Mar. 20 Legal Pitfalls Every Nonprofit Can Avoid - In Person with Don Kramer, Esq. (Harrisburg)
- Statement from National Council of Nonprofits on OMB Grant Reforms
- Nonprofit-Gov. Contracts and Grants: 2013 National Survey Findings
- Notice to Press about non-charitable nonprofit political activity
- National Council of Nonprofits' Tim Delaney Responds to Washington Post Article
- PANO Response to Wash. Post Expose
- PA General Assembly Votes to Preserve Its Authority to Determine Charitable Status
- Partnering for Impact: Government-Nonprofit Contracting Task Forces Produce Results for Taxpayers
- '13 Nonprofit Finance Fund Survey Results
Standards For Excellence
Create a culture of ethics and accountability with the Standards for Excellence!
Congratulations to our newest recertified organization: Tri-City Life Center, Inc.