What’s (Really) Happening with Nonprofit Revenue? Please invest a few moments to help us measure the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and recession on nonprofit income streams by completing this brief survey. We’ll share the results with you to help you develop an effective revenue strategy. Don’t miss your opportunity. The survey closes June 20.
*Study developed and managed by nonprofit experts Gail Bower and Karen Eber Davis with support from PANO.
- YIKES! It’s Budget Time: Understanding Budgeting in Uncertain Times (Orgforward blog post)
- Tools from Nonprofit Finance Fund (including a Cash Flow Tool, Scenario Template, and tips on Telling Your Financial Story)
- Webinars from Nonprofit Finance Fund (including Budgeting Basics, Strategic Budgeting, Telling Your Financial Story, Cash Flow Planning, Scenario Planning, Understanding Debt, and Managing through Uncertainty)
- Slides from March 26 and April 2 Financial Planning Cohorts (hosted by J.S. Jones & Still Consulting and offered through The Forbes Fund/Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership)
- Scenario Budget Planning Template (courtesy of propel nonprofits)
- Proactive, Not Perfect, Scenario Planning: A Short Guide for Our Times (courtesy of Nonprofit Quarterly)
- Webinar Recording: Financial Leadership: Making Good Decisions in Unprecedented Times (courtesy of Nonprofit Quarterly)
- Webinar Recording: Yikes! It’s Budget Time: Understanding Budgeting in Uncertain Times